Your journey begins with arrival at the camp in Rishikesh. Welcome drink is followed by safety briefings and allocation of tents. Post lunch, you can go on a short rafting session on a 10 km initiation section from Camp till Shivpuri. Drive back to camp for hot tea/coffee.
|TOUR DURATION||2 days|
Day 01: Arrival Rishikesh
Bonfire dinner, entertainment and overnight stay at the camp.
Day 02: Departure
The cost includes tented accommodation on twin share, all meals, use of rafting equipment, professional guide fee, soft drinks.
Per person per night rate, net payable to us,
(Less than 15 passengers)
|Accommodation||Mon to Fri||Sat & Sun|
|Swiss Tent||Rs. 2940||Rs. 2700||Rs. 3300||Rs. 2940|
Policy (Adventure Activities & Camping)
- It is not advisable to join for rafting if you are under any medical treatment (like Diabetic, Fits, high & low B.P., vertigo, Asthmatics, Heart problems, any surgery & tribal will be your own responsibility
- The management is not be responsible for any type of hazards, accidents happened inside or outside of camp premises.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident ,sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason, guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred- directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, equipment’s, transport, weather conditions, sickness, landslides, political closure or any untoward incidents.a
- Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may dictate itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort & general wellbeing.
- We reserve the rights for the cancel of particular person not following the instructions of our guide during any activity.
- We reserve to rights for cancellation of the person such as alcoholic, misbehaved and are strictly prohibited.